Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Flying Around


 Oscar Rabe Hanson, 1926

Just back from a brief but wonderful trip to Barcelona,
I am getting ready to leave for a few days in Paris...
I love to travel, but wish I had my own wings 
instead of flying with Ryanair

 Battetti, 1930s

Lucien Boucher, 1948, thanks to Paul Malon

Charley Harper, 1951


Two 1950s posters for Braniff

Jacques Dubois, 1956

Jean Colin, 1958

Thanks to Sandi Vincent

via the Simmonds Collection

Pablo Picasso, 1963

Georges Mathieu, 1968

Wiktor Górka, 1968

Raymond Savignac

5 comments:

  1. LOVE ALL THESE TRAVEL POSTERS AND BIRDS! HAVE FUN ON ALL YOUR TRAVELS. I TOO LOVE TO TRAVEL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All travels posters are really nice. I really enjoying your fun that's great. Please keep it up.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for sharing all these wonderful colored images.Style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love vintage travel posters and you've found some real treasures here! Hope you're enjoying your trips (and I feel your Ryanair pain...)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails