Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Disconnections & Distractions


Tony Meeuwisse

Just in case you worried about my sudden disappearance...
we just changed internet provider, and for a few days we had no connection.
I also idiotically lost access to my facebook account and had to recover it. 
Luckily, I took the opportunity to spend more time in the great outdoors, 
and embarked on some massive pruning and gardening projects.
It was actually a very lovely way to enjoy these last days of mild, 
wonderful autumn weather. I'll soon be back with lots of eye candy, 
in the meanwhile have a very Happy Halloween! 














7 comments:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and absolutely love it... I'll definitely be checking often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. complimenti per il blog, molto bello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments and compliments...
    and for those who are new, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails