Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Revenge of the Lost Dragons



Wow, how time flies! (probably not the first time I say this)
I had collected these images thinking of posting them last winter,
but here I am, and the Year of the Dragon is already reaching its end...























I take this opportunity to thank all the readers who have followed, commented 
and e-mailed; I am very grateful for your compliments, encouragement and suggestions!
And a special thanks goes to all the artists, publishers, authors and illustrators 
who have generously and graciously contributed to this blog in so many different ways. 
I have to ask all of you who have contacted me recently, and have been waiting for a reply, 
to kindly be patient. The last three months have seen an unusually abundant outpouring
 of freelance graphic design work on top of my regular 18 weekly hours of teaching.
I sometimes I wonder if my head is going to explode, but I am also quite happy
because, let's face it, I enjoy being busy. And I promise I'll find the time 
to keep the Animalarium as full of life and surprises as ever!



6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the time you take. I loved this one and the Wayne Anderson is one of my all time favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragons are wonderful! Brian Wildsmith's dragon has always appealed to me. Thank you for a great site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. always a joy and inspiration to visit here, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing: as usual it's an ispiration ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine. I also thought you should keep on posting ;-) Especially after this dragon collection. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being new to your site I don't want to see you go already. I joined it because of the beautiful and interesting posts and am looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails