Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Safari - A walk in the woods


So I placed the apple pie in a basket, put on my red riding hood
and went to visit grandma's little cottage in the forest...

Illustration by Mohieddine el-Labbad from The Wise Tortoise,
thanks to my hair has turned grey's flickr stream

Animal Matreshkas by Irina Troitskaya, thanks to Kickcan and Conkers

Two Bird limited edition prints by Josh Brill, thanks to Grain Edit

4 hand printed Owl Gocco Coasters from Kerry Beary's etsy shop

La reine des bois by De Beaux souvenirs, thanks to The Art Room Plant

Tile from the moonlit forest series by Xenia Taler, thanks to The Art Room Plant

Jake by Jacob Escobedo, thanks to 22:blog

Suzuky Tiaki, thanks to Milk Tooth

Yevgeny Charushin, bookends for Mochnatye rebjata (The hairy kids), 1929

Red fox, illustration by Sebastiano from our book In the Forest


Bahman Dadkhah, illus. for Poems for Children (Iran 1972), thanks to A journey round my skull

...and I had the most wonderful time,
with a little help from my friends

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful - so many beautiful images. I like Josh Brill's work, saw it on GE too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. La ringrazio, come ho perso il tuo blog per così tanto tempo? Mi rende felice di vedere il vostro si trova.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, what a fantastic collection! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura!
    Thanks for posting our tile. I just discovered Hedgehog in the fog two weeks ago and was absolutely floored by it - so beautiful -
    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails