Sunday, May 6, 2012

Dogs and their Women



I want to thank all of you who have commented, donated, written emails
or otherwise supported our family since the onset of Emma's illness. 
I am so grateful and happy to have such a wonderful group of readers!
The good news is for now Emma is doing very well, so much so that we tend
to forget the veterinarian's dire diagnosis. I really hope this will last,
but let's take it one day at a time. I will try to thank all of you individually, 
meanwhile this post about dogs and the women who love them is for you.







Jack Potter, 1960s, thanks to leifpeng







3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear Emma is doing well! I love this post; most of these are new to me and I just adore them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Can't stop looking over and over at the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!
    Why I have not see this before?
    I love it!
    Now I have a look at the rest of your blog....
    With best regards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails