Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mad Men & Crazy Critters - Wild Spirits


 Armando Testa, maquette for Martini


Animals and alcohol have a long history together in advertising, 
I suppose they make our addictions look more harmless?

Anonymous

Ramon Casas1900 

 thanks to Art & Vintage

Albert Weisgerber, 1913 

Robert Wolff, 1920


G. Piana, 1927


Albert Dorfinant


Dr. Seuss, 1937

D'après d'Ormellas, 1937, thanks to Ωméga


John Gilroy, 1936-38

Frans Mettes, thanks to Vintage Advertising and Poster Art

Raymond Savignac, 1950

Find more examples here

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved these vintage liquor posters and have a collection of them. I especially love the ones with animals. I think the top one with the rooster is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails