Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday Safari – It's Cosmic!



 Celestial Moggy by Zippora Lux

 Alice and Martin Provensen, A Child's Garden of Verses, 
thanks to the always lovely Vintage kids books my kid loves

 Russian circus poster, thanks to bpx's USSR poster set on flickr

Robert Hunter, Constellation

 Pablo Amargo, No toda las vacas son iguales

Madeleine Gekiere, Switch on the night, 1955,
thanks again to arthurvankruining



 D-Net Co. Ltd from the Silent Zoo series for Narita Airport
 Wolf Moon by Unuji

Yuta Onoda, Musashi

Hannah Stouffer, Journey to the Edge of Space

9 comments:

  1. El gato me encanta....Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cosmic bear constellation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ese gato es increible ...me recuerda a mi pequeñin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, again

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat is amazing!! I love the whole collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. L'orsa vista dai campeggiatori!
    Bellissima.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Especially the moggy. I posted a link to this collection on Facebook. I always find something here that I want to share. Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Une image de plus pour cette liste :

    http://payload.cargocollective.com/1/2/88505/1542541/07-Hermann-Paul--illus.-for-Don-Quichotte-%28Maestricht--1929%29.jpg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails