Saturday, February 2, 2013

Elk & Moose




Two illustrations from Kalevala-kuvitusta by Pirkko-Liisa Surojegin  

M. Gershenzon, Zveri v peshchere, 1931


 Brad WoodfinCaribou


Tatiana Kapustina, Year in the woods, 1978, and V. Chaplya, Taiga
thanks to Book Graphics






 Arnold Lobel, Red Fox and his Canoe1964, 


 Lisa Larson1950s-60s

N. Ustinov, Karacharovsky house, 1984, thanks to the fabulous polny_shkaf
(dear Russian readers, please let me know if Google translator 
and I have messed up again)

Kurt Wiese, Honk the Moose, 1936





3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I love elk & moose. The sculpture by Cabrero is so imaginative. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Laura!
    I love animals, children's books and illustrations. Your blog combines all. It's beautiful, I can not tear myself away from the monitor for three hours)))
    Several years ago I made ​​a selection of illustrations for  the Year of the bull. These were illustrations of the Soviet and Russian artists. Let me share with you a link.
    http://kid-home-lib.livejournal.com/41584.html
    http://kid-home-lib.livejournal.com/44327.html
    Good luck and creativity!
    Sincerely, Katya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa!

    Katya, thanks for the compliments and the links!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails